Interview conducted for (1-4) year experienced C/C++ developer. Programming Language allowed C or C++.
Round 1: It was a simple Coding for 3 hours. Questions asked in this round:
- Count number of words, letters, tabs, newlines, whitespaces in the given text file.
- Subset Sum Problem.
- Count all possible paths from top left to bottom right
- Given three strings s1,s2,s3.Remove commonly occurring words or sentences in all the three strings.
- The strings are:
s1 = "Everyday I do exercise if" s2 = "Sometimes I do exercise if i feel stressed" s3 = "Mostly I do exercise on morning"
s1 = "Everyday if" s2 = "Sometimes if i feel stressed" s3 = "Mostly on morning"
- The strings are:
- Wildcard Pattern Matching.
Round 2: It was System Design round for 2 hours time duration. Design an In-Memory file management system.
- Module1: Create a new directory and file in all Levels.
- Module2: List all directories and files.
- Module3: Update file content.
- Module4: Update directory and file names.
- Module5: Delete directory and file.
- Module6: Restore deleted directories and files.
- Mahindra Comviva Interview Experience 2020 (Product/Software Development OffCampus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Off-Campus 2020
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-1 offcampus
- Amazon Interview Experience Offcampus for SDE-1
- Aricent Group Chennai Interview Experience
- Viasat-Chennai R & D Interview Experience(Full time)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 9
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 16
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 20
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 17
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 23 (Off-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 32 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 40 (On-Campus)
- Zoho Interview Experience - On campus | Set 41
- Zoho Interview Experience (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.