The Interview process took 2-3 days. They visited our campus virtually. Initially, they sent us a Google form consisting of 1-2 pages which has some basic details, hobbies, career aspirations, etc. You’ve to fill that form carefully because through that form only shortlisting takes place. Overall 200-300 people shortlisted on the whole of 2500+ people.
First Round: 30 MCQ (Quantitive, Non-verbal reasoning, and Technical )
2 Coding Question:
- Uphill Downhill (Kadane’s Algorithm).
- Trapping rainwater.
Over 50 got shortlisted in the first round.
Second Round: Technical round based solely on a resume. Questioned about each and every single detail in my resume and DBMS, OOPS, 2 easy programs, REST API, Projects. Over 15 got shortlisted.
Third Round: Technical questions on DBMS, OOPS, the interviewer wants me to write the code for a recursive sorting algorithm, scenario-based questions on java core concepts. Asked in detail about my project and about the technology I’ve chosen. Over 8 got shortlisted.
Fourth Round: HR round based on some general behavioral questions regarding the form which we filled. Some questions on the resume. Over 7 got selected.
Overall a positive interview(more like a discussion) with friendly people.
- Zilker Technology Interview Experience (On-campus)
- Nagarro Interview Experience Off Campus for Trainee Technology
- Nagarro Interview Experience 2019| Pool Campus (Trainee, Technology)
- HSBC Technology Interview Experience | Software Engineer Trainee
- Nagarro Interview Experience of Trainee Technology for 2020 batch
- PwC Interview Experience | Set 1 ( On Campus - Technology Consultant )
- PwC Interview Experience | FTE 2021 - Technology Consultant (On-Campus)
- PwC Interview Experience for Technology Consultant
- Nagarro Trainee Technology Drive for Female candidates
- Nagarro Women Pool Drive 2020 | Trainee Technology
- Aricent Group Chennai Interview Experience
- Viasat-Chennai R & D Interview Experience(Full time)
- Zoho Interview Experience (Chennai) | Jan 2020 Off-Campus
- HackWithInfy SES Interview Experience 2020 ( Zone - Chennai )
- Great Experience as a lateral with Pramati Technologies @ Chennai
- Sopra Steria Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer Trainee)
- Reliance Jio Interview Experience for Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Google Summer Trainee Engineering Program(STEP) Interview Experience
- Amdocs R&D Interview Experience | Set 7 (Graduate Software Engineer Trainee)
- KPIT Technologies Interview Experience for Trainee Software Engineer