Zilingo’s backend architecture is built as micro-service architecture written in Scala and Play framework.
Round 1: Skype Coding Round
Question 2: Print all nodes at distance k from a given node.
The interviewer expectations were to discuss a pseudo code first and then write a working code in Hackerank coding platform, preferably using Scala. Interview was scheduled for an hour and they were very strict about it so make sure you don’t give much time in discussing the solution, rather use your time to provide a working solution.
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience ( Backend Developer )
- Zilingo Interview Experience - July 2019, Bangalore
- GreyOrange Interview Experience | Set 1 (Backend Developer Profile)
- Paytm Interview Experience (Java Backend developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 22 (For Java Backend Developer)
- Zopper Interview Experience | Set 2 (Off Campus for Backend Developer)
- One97 Interview Experience | Set 3 (Backend/Node js Developer)
- House Joy, Bangalore Interview Experience for Backend Developer
- Delhivery Interview Experience for Backend Developer On Campus(Nov 2018)
- Delhivery Backend Developer Interview Experience (Sept 2018)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.