Zilingo’s backend architecture is built as micro-service architecture written in Scala and Play framework.
Round 1: Skype Coding Round
Question 2: Print all nodes at distance k from a given node.
The interviewer expectations were to discuss a pseudo code first and then write a working code in Hackerank coding platform, preferably using Scala. Interview was scheduled for an hour and they were very strict about it so make sure you don’t give much time in discussing the solution, rather use your time to provide a working solution.
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Paytm Interview Experience ( Backend Developer )
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 22 (For Java Backend Developer)
- One97 Interview Experience | Set 3 (Backend/Node js Developer)
- GreyOrange Interview Experience | Set 1 (Backend Developer Profile)
- Zopper Interview Experience | Set 2 (Off Campus for Backend Developer)
- Delhivery Backend Developer Interview Experience (Sept 2018)
- Delhivery Interview Experience for Backend Developer On Campus(Nov 2018)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Delhivery Interview Experience for Backend
- Cuemath Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Backend Engineer)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 4 (For Backend Profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.