Round 1: Telephonic Round
- How the hashmap works internally and some more questions on it.
- Binary Tree is BTS or not.
- Stock buy and sell multiple times. Calculate the profit.
- Given an array with the following conditions:
Every element is repeated twice
One is element is present only once
repeating elements will be clubbed together
Example – u u i i k k a a b b c c d d e e f h h
Find the non-repeating element. Answer for example – f
Hint: Binary Search
- List of ratio given and need give the answer to m queries
Example :Given list [ a:b = 3, c:d = 4, g:h = 10, b:c = 8 ]
Query 1: What will be the a:d
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.