Yatra visited our campus. There were 5 rounds.
#Round 1:Online Test on hackerrank.
It consisted of 15 MCQs and 4 coding questions.
MCQs were having quantitative aptitude and technical questions .Each MCQ was of 5 marks .
4 codings questions are as follows:
i) 2 arrays are provided. The second array is to be traversed and number(count) of values smaller/equal than each element of the second array in the first array are to be printed as output. (50 marks)
12 489 7 79 6 77 41
96 74 7
Output- 6 4 2
ii)1 integer array is provided, and a value ‘k’ is given. You have to print the number(count)
of sub-arrays whose product is less than ‘k’. (75 marks)
iii)A 2-D matrix is provided consisting of values 0,1 and 2 only. 0 Represents blocked path, 1 represents open path and 2 represents cheese & open path. Now, Tom stands at (0,0) and location of Jerry is given .Tom needs to collect all the cheese and catch Jerry optimally.
iv)A simple code using array sorting technique.
11 candidates were shortlisted out of 60 .
#Round 2: Technical Interview #1
Coding questions were asked.Mostly related to stacks,queue,arrays and binary trees.
I answered all the questions and was selected for the next round.
#Round 3:Technical Interview #2
Spiral traversal of a binary tree.
Celebrity puzzle. Link- Celebrity Problem
Class diagram of Training and Placement Cell,NIT Kurukshetra.
OOPS related questions.
#Round 4:Project Round
In-depth review of each and every project mentioned in the CV.
Queries related to database.
New technologies used in e-Commerce websites.
Brief about Yatra.com.
#Round 5:HR Round
Conversation circling family,personal life and other things excluding what I’d written in my CV.He was really a humble and a cool dude! It wasn’t a rejection round.
Finally, 4 candidates got placed. I was one of them. 😛
This article is contributed by Vijay Saini (Jhansi).
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Related Practice Problems
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Daffodil Software Interview Experience for Software Developer | On-Campus
- Belzabar Software Interview Experience | Set 5 (Off-Campus for Software Developer)
- RBS Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Software Developer)
- JTG Interview Experience for Software Developer
- GE interview experience | Set 1 (For software developer)
- Shopclues Interview Experience | Set 2 (Software Developer)
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 9 (Software Developer)
- 3DPLM Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Zoho Software Developer Interview Experience
- Onetrust Interview Experience for Software Developer
- GeeksforGeeks Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Cadence Interview Experience | Software Developer C++
- ClearTrip Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Software Developer)
- Zoho Interview Experience | Set 36 (Software Developer)
- Tek Travels (TBO) Interview Experience for Software Developer
- Zoho Interview Experience for Software Developer