Yamaha Motor Solution Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience for SDE
I applied through college or university. The process took a week to complete which includes 5 rounds. Bond- 2 years (6 months intern + 1.5-year Full time ).
ROUND 1 (Online MCQ Test): Online MCQ test divided into 2 sections. (Aptitude + Technical)
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- The aptitude section had quantitative and verbal reasoning questions.
- The technical section had C++, JAVA fundamentals, OOPS, DBMS, CN, Data structures questions.
Out of around 90 students, 47 were shortlisted for the next rounds.
ROUND 2 (Psychometric Test): A psychometric test consisting of personality evaluation questions. It was a non-elimination round.
ROUND 3 (HR Interview): HR Questions like introduction, hobbies, goals, strengths, Puzzles, and motivation were asked. Out of 47 students, 27 were shortlisted for Technical Round, which was an Offline face to face interview.
ROUND 4 (Technical Interview):
- Began with an introduction and then favorite subjects were asked.
- OOPS questions: Generalisation, Specialisation, Containership, Diamond Problem, Friend Function
- Traverse a 2-D matrix using pointers.
- Print 1-N numbers without using any loop. (Hint: Recursion)
- SQL Query on finding the second-highest Salary from the employee table.
- Basic concepts of Computer Networking.
Out of 27 students, 9 were shortlisted.
ROUND 5 (CTO Round):
- One meeting with the CTO of Yamaha motors solutions.
- Questions regarding education, family background, interests, and hobbies.
- Asked me to speak on DBMS. (Types of Databases: Relational and Non- Relational)
- CTO will try to assess your personality based on the way you answer your questions.
Finally, out of 9 students, 7 were given the Job Offer.