Yamaha Motor Solution Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience for SDE
I applied through college or university. The process took a week to complete which includes 5 rounds. Bond- 2 years (6 months intern + 1.5-year Full time ).
ROUND 1 (Online MCQ Test): Online MCQ test divided into 2 sections. (Aptitude + Technical)
- The aptitude section had quantitative and verbal reasoning questions.
- The technical section had C++, JAVA fundamentals, OOPS, DBMS, CN, Data structures questions.
Out of around 90 students, 47 were shortlisted for the next rounds.
ROUND 2 (Psychometric Test): A psychometric test consisting of personality evaluation questions. It was a non-elimination round.
ROUND 3 (HR Interview): HR Questions like introduction, hobbies, goals, strengths, Puzzles, and motivation were asked. Out of 47 students, 27 were shortlisted for Technical Round, which was an Offline face to face interview.
ROUND 4 (Technical Interview):
- Began with an introduction and then favorite subjects were asked.
- OOPS questions: Generalisation, Specialisation, Containership, Diamond Problem, Friend Function
- Traverse a 2-D matrix using pointers.
- Print 1-N numbers without using any loop. (Hint: Recursion)
- SQL Query on finding the second-highest Salary from the employee table.
- Basic concepts of Computer Networking.
Out of 27 students, 9 were shortlisted.
ROUND 5 (CTO Round):
- One meeting with the CTO of Yamaha motors solutions.
- Questions regarding education, family background, interests, and hobbies.
- Asked me to speak on DBMS. (Types of Databases: Relational and Non- Relational)
- CTO will try to assess your personality based on the way you answer your questions.
Finally, out of 9 students, 7 were given the Job Offer.