Yamaha Motor Solution Pvt. Ltd. Interview Experience for SDE (On-Campus 2020)
Bond – 2 years (6 months intern + 1.5-year Full time )
The process took a week to complete which had 5 rounds.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Round 1 (Online MCQ Test):
- The test had 90 questions for 90 minutes and was divided into 2 sections (Aptitude + technical).
- The level of questions was easy to medium and had no negative marking.
- The aptitude section had quantitative and verbal reasoning questions.
- The technical section had questions from C++, Core JAVA, OS, CN, and DS.
36 students were shortlisted from 59 students for the next round.
Round 2 (Psychometric Test):
- Non-elimination round consisting of personality evaluation based MCQ questions.
- It had around 50 questions to be done in 30 minutes.
Round 3 (HR Interview): A 20-min offline face-to-face interview held at college.
- Introduce yourself
- Project Discussion
22 students were shortlisted from 36 students for the next round.
Round 4 (Technical Interview)
This round generally lasts for 1-1.5 hours and focus is more on the resume. It was an online interview.
- Began with a self-introduction and favorite language.
- What is JVM.
- Overloading vs overriding.
- Explain dynamic programming.
- Explain the 0/1 Knapsack problem.
- Explain project.
- What is RMI.
- TCP vs UDP
- Ipv4 range
- Code to print a given pattern.
10 students were shortlisted from 22 students for the next round.
Round 5 (Interview with CTO): It was an offline interview held at their office.
- Family background
- Project Discussion
- Question on Extra Curricular activities.
- Explain the OOPS concept
Finally, out of 10 students, 7 were given the Job Offer.