Pen and paper test was conducted.There were about 30 MCQ’s. 4 aptitude and 26 technical questions.Technical questions consisted of,Computer Networks, DBMS,Unix,Data-Structures,
Coding round: (120 mins)
(2)Related to Shell Scripting and parallel processing of programs.Monitor the memory and CPU usage. If it exceeds 80% warn the user and kill some background processes to stabilize the system.
(3)print the top 5 OS used , top 5 browsers used .
In this round they look at the approach more than the output and effeciency of your code.
Technical Interview -1 (30 mins)
Shell scripting and unix based questions.
Explain the boot procedure.
what happens when you login to linux (how password is validated?).
where are the passwords is stored ?
what is /temp , /var , /proc ?
Few Networking questions were asked:
what happens when i type yahoo.com in the browser
what is 3 way handshake and how its done ?
Difference between TCP UDP
What is SNMP ?
Technical Interview -2 (30 mins)
The interviewer asked me to choose any two projects where i learnt the most and asked me to explain about it.
How multiple inheritance is achieved in java ?
write down few unix commands
difference between hub,switch,router
What are integrity constrainsts in DBMS ? explain
Few Informal questions such as
Why do you want to work at yahoo ?
If i had any offers already ?
Technical Interview-3 (20 mins)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- Siemens Interview Experience | Set 2 (For System Engineer)
- Infosys Interview Experience(System Engineer Specialist)
- Infosys Interview Experience (On-Campus for System Engineer)
- Reve System Interview Experience | Set 2
- SBI Assistant Manager(System) Interview Experience
- Cavisson System Inc. Interview Experience | Set 1 (On Campus for SDE)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Yahoo Interview | Set 1
- Yahoo Interview | Set 3