In this article we are going to learn how to make button interactive with the frame. In this article we will change the text label on the pressing button. So let’s start with the steps.
Step 1: Create a static text on the frame.
Step 2: Add button to the frame.
Step 3: Create event function for the button.
Step 4: Add code to change text label in this function.
1. Before clicking:
- wxPython - Change Background colour of Button
- wxPython - Change Cursor on hover on Button
- wxPython - Change Button Label Font
- wxPython - change size of Button
- wxPython - Change Font colour of Radio Button
- wxPython - Change font of Radio Button
- wxPython - Change Background Colour of Radio Button
- wxPython - Change Foreground Colour of Button
- wxPython - Change Size of Radio Button
- Multiple Labels Using Convolutional Neural Networks
- wxPython - Dynamically enable and disable tools in toolbar using button
- wxPython - Create Radio Button using Create() function
- wxPython - Destroy button widget using Destroy() function
- PyQt5 - lower() method for Labels
- Setting the position of TKinter labels
- Tableau - Joining data files with inconsistent labels
- Mahotas - Filtering Labels
- Mahotas - Getting Border of labels
- PyQt5 QColorDialog - Setting border to the child labels present inside it
- Multi-Label Image Classification - Prediction of image labels
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.