In this article we are going to learn that how can we change the foreground or font color of the radio button. In order to change the foreground colour of Radio Button we will use SetForegroundColour() function. SetForegroundColour() function sets the foreground colour of the window.
The meaning of foreground colour varies according to the window class; it may be the text colour or other colour, or it may not be used at all. Additionally, not all native controls support changing their foreground colour so this method may change their colour only partially or even not at all.
Syntax: wx.RadioButton.SetForegroundColour(self, colour)
Parameter Input Type Description colour wx.Colour colour for the background.
Retrun: True if the colour was really changed, False if it was already set to this colour and nothing was done.
Return Type: bool
- wxPython - Change Background Colour of Radio Button
- wxPython - Change font of Radio Button
- wxPython - Change font colour of RadioBox
- wxPython - Change Background colour of Button
- wxPython - Change Foreground Colour of Button
- wxPython - Change font for text present in Radio Box
- wxPython - Change Button Label Font
- wxPython - Change Size of Radio Button
- wxPython - Change background colour of RadioBox
- PyQt5 - Font and size of content in Radio button
- wxPython - Change Font of StaticText
- wxPython - Disable Radio button
- wxPython - Set Tooltip for radio button
- wxPython - Hide Radio Button
- wxPython - Get size of Radio Button Window
- wxPython - Show hidden Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Change state of Radio Button
- PyQt5 - Change the size of radio button
- PyQt5 – Change the text font and size in Push button
- PyQt5 - How change size of indicator in Radio Button
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.