Writing URLs in programming code doesn’t affect the program and the compiler will not throw any error.
This code is error free This code is error free This code is error free This code is error free This code is error free
- Any identifier followed by a : becomes a (goto) labels in a Program.
- A single line comment begins with a // and so in https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/ and so it is a comment. And therefore:
This article is contributed by MAZHAR IMAM KHAN. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don't stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Write a C program that won't compile in C++
- Write a program that produces different results in C and C++
- Write a C program that does not terminate when Ctrl+C is pressed
- When should we write our own copy constructor?
- When should we write our own assignment operator in C++?
- Write your own memcpy() and memmove()
- Read/Write Class Objects from/to File in C++
- Does C++ compiler create default constructor when we write our own?
- How to write long strings in Multi-lines C/C++?
- lseek() in C/C++ to read the alternate nth byte and write it in another file
- Is it fine to write "void main()" or "main()" in C/C++?
- Hello World Program : First program while learning Programming
- Output of C++ Program | Set 18
- Program to compute Log n
- Program for n-th even number
- How to compile 32-bit program on 64-bit gcc in C and C++
- Output of C++ Program | Set 16
- Output of C++ Program | Set 10
- Output of C++ Program | Set 14
- Output of C Program | Set 29
Improved By : jit_t