Write a function which returns 1 that 2 is passed and return 2 when 1 is passed.
A simple solution is to compare the passed value with 1 and 2.
Another solution is to use subtraction
We can also use bitwise xor operator.
This article is contributed by Anuj. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Write your own atoi()
- Write your own strcmp that ignores cases
- Write an Efficient C Program to Reverse Bits of a Number
- Write an Efficient Method to Check if a Number is Multiple of 3
- Python map function | Count total set bits in all numbers from 1 to n
- Function to check if a singly linked list is palindrome
- Count number of bits to be flipped to convert A to B | Set-2
- Adobe Interview Experience | (For member of Technical staff)
- Count Set-bits of number using Recursion
- Count smaller elements on right side and greater elements on left side using Binary Index Tree
- Equal Sum and XOR of three Numbers
- Find the number of pair of Ideal nodes in a given tree
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Bit manipulation | Swap Endianness of a number