Write a function which returns 1 that 2 is passed and return 2 when 1 is passed.
A simple solution is to compare the passed value with 1 and 2.
Another solution is to use subtraction
We can also use bitwise xor operator.
This article is contributed by Anuj. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Write your own atoi()
- Write your own strcmp that ignores cases
- Write an Efficient Method to Check if a Number is Multiple of 3
- Write an Efficient C Program to Reverse Bits of a Number
- Function to check if a singly linked list is palindrome
- Python map function | Count total set bits in all numbers from 1 to n
- Find the minimum spanning tree with alternating colored edges
- Adobe Interview Experience | MTS-2 (1.5 years experienced)
- Find the count of distinct numbers in a range
- Adobe Interview experience | 2020 Internship (Off-campus)
- Convert Decimal To Hexa-Decimal including negative numbers
- Find a number X such that (X XOR A) is minimum and the count of set bits in X and B are equal
- Set, Clear and Toggle a given bit of a number in C
- Find extra element in the second array