Write a function which returns 1 that 2 is passed and return 2 when 1 is passed.
A simple solution is to compare the passed value with 1 and 2.
Another solution is to use subtraction
We can also use bitwise xor operator.
This article is contributed by Anuj. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Write your own atoi()
- Write your own strcmp that ignores cases
- Write an Efficient Method to Check if a Number is Multiple of 3
- Write an Efficient C Program to Reverse Bits of a Number
- Function to check if a singly linked list is palindrome
- Python map function | Count total set bits in all numbers from 1 to n
- Bitwise OR( | ) of all even number from 1 to N
- Adobe Interview Experience for MTS
- Adobe Research Internship Interview Experience
- Bitwise AND of all the odd numbers from 1 to N
- Find Kth smallest value for b such that a + b = a | b
- Adobe Interview Experience (5+ years Experienced )
- Construct XOR tree by Given leaf nodes of Perfect Binary Tree
- Generating N-bit Grey Code starting from K