Write a function which returns 1 that 2 is passed and return 2 when 1 is passed.
A simple solution is to compare the passed value with 1 and 2.
Another solution is to use subtraction
We can also use bitwise xor operator.
This article is contributed by Anuj. Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Write your own atoi()
- Write your own strcmp that ignores cases
- Write an Efficient Method to Check if a Number is Multiple of 3
- Write an Efficient C Program to Reverse Bits of a Number
- Python map function | Count total set bits in all numbers from 1 to n
- Count number of common elements between two arrays by using Bitset and Bitwise operation
- Sum of Bitwise OR of all pairs in a given array
- Maximum subset sum such that no two elements in set have same digit in them
- Count pairs of elements such that number of set bits in their AND is B[i]
- Number of 0s and 1s at prime positions in the given array
- Find uncommon characters of the two strings | Set 2
- Fibonacci Power
- Find N distinct numbers whose bitwise Or is equal to K
- Find a sub matrix with maximum XOR