Prerequisite: Browser Automation Using Selenium
Requirement: You need to install chrome driver and set path. Click here to download.
Selenium is an effective device for controlling an internet browser through the program. It is purposeful for all browsers, works on all fundamental OS and its scripts are written in numerous languages i.e Python, Java, C#, etc, we can be running with Python.
- Take any URL.
- Select radio button.
- Navigate radio button using xpath.
- Select check boxes.
- Navigate check box using xpath.
- Use the copied xpaths in the below prpgram.
- Check whether the number has only first and last bits set | Set 2
- Check if a number N starts with 1 in b-base
- Check if two given circles touch or intersect each other
- Check if a number is Palindrome in PL/SQL
- Check if two unsorted arrays (with duplicates allowed) have same elements
- Univariate, Bivariate and Multivariate data and its analysis
- numpy.bmat() in Python
- numpy.greater_equal() in Python
- Snowflakes Fractal using Python
- Python | Remove leading zeros from an IP address
- numpy.flipud() in Python
- numpy.nanargmax() in Python
- Sum 2D array in Python using map() function
- Endian order and binary files
- Look-and-Say Sequence
- How to add articles to "To Do" and "Done" lists on GeeksforGeeks?
- Finding the number of triangles amongst horizontal and vertical line segments
- Find k-th bit in a binary string created by repeated invert and append operations
- MouseListener and MouseMotionListener in Java
- Shuffle a pack of cards and answer the query
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.