Selenium is an effective device for controlling an internet browser thru the program. It is purposeful for all browsers, works on all fundamental OS and its scripts are written in numerous languages i.e Python, Java, C#, etc, we can be running with Python.
Working with Input box/Test Box, let us how to:
- find how many input boxes present in the web page.
- provide value into text boxes.
- get the status.
- Importing the modules.
- We will load the URL https://gitpress.io/u/1155/selenium-Example2RadioButtonAndCheckBoxes in the driver.
- Now select the XPath of the desired field by doing:
- Then find(navigate) the class name where input is present.
- Find the length using len().
- Check the status by is_displayed().
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning – Basic Level Course