Selenium is an effective device for controlling an internet browser thru the program. It is purposeful for all browsers, works on all fundamental OS and its scripts are written in numerous languages i.e Python, Java, C#, etc, we can be running with Python.
Working with Input box/Test Box, let us how to:
- find how many input boxes present in the web page.
- provide value into text boxes.
- get the status.
- Importing the modules.
- We will load the URL https://gitpress.io/u/1155/selenium-Example2RadioButtonAndCheckBoxes in the driver.
- Now select the XPath of the desired field by doing:
- Then find(navigate) the class name where input is present.
- Find the length using len().
- Check the status by is_displayed().
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- PyQt5 - Check box checked state depending upon another check box
- PyQt5 - How to hide the items from drop down box in Combo Box
- Text Input box with a verification button in kivy
- Text Input box with a verification button in kivy (using .kv file)
- Working with csv files in Python
- Working with Images in Python
- Internal working of Set in Python
- Internal working of list in Python
- Internal working of Python
- Python | Working with date and time using Pandas
- Python | Working with Pandas and XlsxWriter | Set - 1
- Python | Working with Pandas and XlsxWriter | Set – 2
- Python | Working with Pandas and XlsxWriter | Set – 3
- Working With JSON Data in Python
- Python | Working with PNG Images using Matplotlib
- Python | Working with buttons in Kivy
- Python | Working with buttons in Kivy with .kv file
- Python | Working with the Image Data Type in pillow
- Change current working directory with Python
- Internal Working of the len() Function in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.