Recently Wooqer visited our campus and took the following rounds for the final selection.
Written aptitude round containing basic questions on C and C++ programming.The questions were easy.
Around 20 students were selected for second round.
Round 2(WRITTEN coding ):
1.The list of stock prices are given after consecutive 1 second.You have to select two stock prices which should be bought and then sold respectively to attain a maximum profit.You have to print the maximum profit.
2.Donot remember the entire question but involved hashing and involving good approach on strucures and structures using array.
Around 10 students were selected after the written coding round.
Round 3(HR Round):
1.Tell me about yourself.
2.Tell me your hobbies.
3.Tell me your strengths.
4.Why should i hire you.
5.Why do u want to join Wooqer.
6.What so u know about Wooqer?
7.Then he asked my CGPA and JEE MAINS Rank and JEE Advanced Marks.
8.Finally he asked do u hav any questions for me?
I have prepared these questions well and the interviewer seemed happy after this.
As expected i was on the top and was one of 4 chosen for next and final technical round:
1.WAP to check if a given binary tree is a binary search tree?
He also discussed about binary search trees and asked me to write the full code.
2.WAP to check the duplicates in a given array containing N elements from 0 to N-1.I told him using hashing and then using modified binary search.He did not ask me to code.
3.He aslo asked me why i want to join wooqer?
4.Finally he asked me if i had any question? then i ask how any company trusts wooqer before providing data. Then he very nicely explains it to me.
I had done really well in this round also.
I want to thanks geeksforgeeks for helping me acquiring this intern.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)