Wissen Technology Interview Experience | On-Campus 2021
Job Title: Analyst
Job Location: Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Eligibility: 7 CGPA and above (the company may shortlist)
Eligible streams: COMP/IT/Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunication
Round 1: Coding Round
- 5 MCQ based questions on Space complexity, Time complexity, Basic Algorithm, and Pseudocode
Coding Questions :
- Given M red candies N blue candies and K . Find the total no. of arrangements possible provided that any red or blue candy can be placed only K times next to each other.
- Given a binary string whose subsequences can be turned into a decimal number. Find the maximum prime numbers of the numbers formed Note: Order of string can’t be changed
- Given the array of N numbers and Q queries of type [L, R]. For each query [L, R] count the numbers whose Frequency in the range(inclusive) is equal to 2nd max number in the range. max no. can be the same as 1st max no.
Around 20 Students were shortlisted out of 175 Students after this round.
Round 2: Technical Interview 1
- Concept of oops such as inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction, encapsulation and explain each one.
- Puzzle https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-1-how-to-measure-45-minutes-using-two-identical-wires/
- Stack parentheses problem:- https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/check-for-balanced-parentheses-in-an-expression/
- What are the different types of joining in SQL and write a query to JOIN two tables?
- What are the ACID properties of DBMS?
- What is a cross join?
- What is 3 tier architecture?
Round 3: Technical Interview 2
- Do I have any offer in hand from some other company?
- If google comes into my campus and offers me, what will I do?
- Tell me about yourself.
- Coding question 1: Second occurrence of ‘A’ in string.
- Coding question 2: Write binary search program of the array: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/binary-search/
- What are different types of sorting algorithms?
- Difference between Merge Sort and Quick Sort
- What are threads?
- Some questions on pointers (referencing and addressing).
Round 4: Director Round/Pro-fit Round
- Introduce yourself.
- Which was my favorite project I did and what difficulties I faced in making it? Since my project was on database management, after explaining my complete project, I was asked to make an ER MODEL of any shopping site/app, for example, what all tables would be there, how all tables will be linked i.e. primary key and foreign key. I designed the entire schema, it had some errors, then the interviewer explained to me about errors, after rectifying them the final schema was ready. In the end, I was asked to join tables using SQL Query and some concepts of primary key and foreign key.
- At last, some basic HR questions.
Final Verdict: Selected