Wipro Turbo Interview Experience (On-Campus 2020)
Wipro Turbo came to our campus (PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore )for the role of Project Engineer (November-2020).
Round 1: This was a written round conducted on AMCAT. It consisted of 5 Sections.
- English(easy, medium)
- Logical Ability(medium)
- Quantitative Ability(medium)
Find the number of rotations required to get the initial array(use anti-clockwise rotations)
Group the names where all the letters are combinations of the other.
Input: same,mase,sand,dans,sams,easm Output: [same,mase,easm] [sand,dans]
Note: In AMCAT Hash map function will not work. So plan accordingly and program.
English Writing Ability Evaluation(write an essay with 200-400 words in 20 min)
Note: Each section has separate timing and each section has a sectional cut-off. So try to score a good percentage in each one.
Out of 250+ students, 33 were shortlisted for a technical interview.
Round 2 (Technical Interview): Questions asked in this round were:
- Bubble sort approach.
- Find a loop in a linked list.
- Array vs linked list.
- Search operation in the array and linked list(in array binary search and linked list linear search).
- Few database queries(using like, count, and union operator).
- Zombie and orphan process(Operating System).
- Merge sort vs quick sort.
Note: Don’t panic, prepare all the basics, and if you don’t know the answer just tell you weren’t aware of that. But don’t bluff.
Round 3 (Technical + HR): Questions asked in this round were
- Tell me about yourself.
- Location preference.
- Project explanation.
- SQL injection.
- Extracurricular activities.
- Bayes theorem with real-time example (i told with Instagram).
Note: If you don’t know any answer you can tell by saying I’m interested in that like I said ML so he asked Bayes theorem when I’m not aware of CRUD
Finally, I got selected here and some people attended another HR round too as Round-4.
*All the Rounds(1,2,3) conducted online mode*
- Always refer to sorting searching algorithms before attending interviews.
- Be confident while speaking.
- AMCAT is the easiest platform for online tests.
- (AMCAT > Cocubes > Hackerank >Hackerearth)
All the best guys!! Hope this may be helpful to you guys!!