Job Title: Project Engineer
Round 1(Online Test): This round was conducted on Amcat platform, this particular platform proves to be very efficient during the hiring process as most of the companies adopt this particular platform. It would be very advantageous is one practice using this platform. It also depends on the company to come up with any variants of this test, in this test we had 5 sections namely Numerical Aptitude, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Coding and Essay Writing. The first three were based on the Amcat syllabus, the coding was based pattern printing and basic array problems and the essay writing was based on real-life problems we face in this society.
Round 2(Technical Interview): This round went on for almost 45 mins, they usually focus on your understanding of the subject rather than going into the depth of it. OOPS concepts and understanding of the basic Algorithms(No need to write code) play an important part in the technical interview. Every subject is covered during the interview including DBMS and Operating System concepts, one should make sure to know brief of all the important concepts.
Round 3(HR Round): This round is the easiest one amongst the above, here your communication skills and ability to deliver is focused
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 11 (For MNT Profile)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 12 (For CSP Profile)
- Wipro Turbo Hiring Interview Experience ( On Campus )
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience (PES profile) Campus recruitment
- Wipro Digital Interview (Turbo Profile for the Role of Project engineer)
- Wipro Turbo Hiring Process | Set 9 (For Project Engineer)
- Wipro Turbo On Campus Placement
- Wipro-Elite National Talent Hunt 2020 Turbo Challenge
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Wipro Interview Experience | Wipro Elite NTH-2020 batch - Off Campus
- Wipro Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.