Wipro Turbo Hiring Test
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and provide services. It is the 9th ranked employer in India. The founder of Wipro is M.H. Hasham Premji and founded on 29 December 1945.
Turbo Hiring is Wipro hiring program, in which candidates will be involved in the whole program life cycle, including development, architecture, people management, and project management. Get the chance to learn from the best in the industry and come up with new ways to help clients improve their productivity and operational efficiencies by delivering next-generation technologies.
Wipro Turbo Hiring(Project Engineer)
- Salary: 5.5 / lacs per annum
- Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Turbo Hiring:
- BE/ B.Tech (Compulsory Degree)/ ME/ M.Tech – 5 Year Integrated courses.
- 10th Standard: 60% or above.
- 12th Standard: 60% or above.
- 6.0 CGPA or 60% in graduation.
- A maximum of 1 active backlog is allowed till the interview stage.
- Branches- CS/IT/ Circuital/ Mech/ Allied/ Integrated.
- 3 years of gap allowed in education (10th to Graduation).
- NO GAP is allowed in the graduation period.
- Graduation should be completed within 4 years.
Recruitment Process: There are a total of three rounds as follows
- Online Test(Aptitude + Written Communication+ Coding)
- Technical Interview (Based On Resume and latest technology)
- HR Interview
- Online Test –70 Mins –60 Questions–MCQ’s
- 20-Technical(C, C++, or JAVA based upon your selection ): All Output programs and basic questions
- 20-Logical(India bix practice would be enough)
- 20-Verbal (Reading Comprehensive Passages, Synonyms, Syllogisms, Antonyms, Sentence Correction, Error findings)
- Sectional Cut Off will be considered.