Wipro NLTH Interview Experience for Project Engineer (Off-Campus) 2022
I applied for Wipro Elite National talent hunt examination through off-campus mode in the superset platform.
Round 1: Online Written Test
First-round was an Online written test round consisting of 5 sections. Quants, Verbal and Logical section questions were of easy to moderate level. These sections can be easily cleared with minimal practice. The coding section consists of two programs, first question is of basic level and can be solved easily, while another question is of moderate level, you need the practice to solve this problem. The last section is Essay writing, you will be given any topic for the essay. Make sure that you keep your language simple and understandable. Use appropriate punctuation marks wherever necessary.
Round 2: Virtual Business Discussion
- This was an Interview round consisting of both Technical and HR questions. This round was conducted on the superset platform.
- Tell me something about yourself.
- A brief discussion on the projects.
- What is operator overloading?
- What are Polymorphism and its types?
- Some basic OOPs questions.
- Tell me a situation where you have faced difficulties and how you overcame them.
- Do you have any questions?
- In Interviews, they basically judge your communication skills, so communicate effectively with confidence.
- They ask questions from your resume, so make sure you know everything written in your resume.
- Make sure you ask some ideal questions to the Interviewer at the end, it creates a positive impact on the Interviewer.