Wipro National Level Talent Hunt Interview Experience | Off-Campus 2021
Wipro NLTH is freshers hiring initiative and it happens every year. This year I appeared for the Wipro NLTH in January and it consists of a total of 3 rounds.
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Round 1(Online Test 30 Jan): The test contains MCQ’s from Quants, reasoning, verbal and an essay writing section and coding section.
The coding section consists of two easy to moderate level questions
- Given L and R we have to give the sum of L to R in an array
- Find the alphabet letter with a large number digit sum until the sum becomes two digits.(the question was something like that I tried to find it online but it is not present)
Round 2(Technical Interview): My technical interview happened in April virtually.
- The interview introduce himself and asked me to introduce him.
- He didn’t ask anything about my projects and he instantly starts asking general HR questions
a. What are your Strength and Weakness?
b. Why should I hire you?
c. What is your biggest failure and how did you overcome it.
d. What is your 12th percentage and 10th percentage?
e. Are u willing to relocate?
- After that, he started asking technical questions.
- After that, he asked me to rate myself in programming languages I know. I Rated,
Java: 4 out of 5
C: 3 out of 5
Python: 2 out of 5
- Because I rated java 4 he asked most questions from java and oops.
- How to define variables?
- What is a constructor and how to define it?
- What is inheritance?
- What is abstraction?
- What is the difference between abstraction and encapsulation?
- How can we achieve abstraction in java?
- What is a dangling pointer? (I couldn’t answer)
- What are public IP and Private IP? ( I couldn’t answer)
- What is the OSI model?
- What are the layers of the OSI model? ( I couldn’t answer)
- Any queries?
I received mail after 25 days that I have cleared the TR interview and be ready for the HR interview.
Round 3(HR Interview): My HR interview was scheduled for June virtually.
- Tell me about Yourself.
- I told about myself and the ranks I gained in competitive sites(code chef, hacker rank).
- So he asked about what are the difficulties you faced achieving these ranks and how did u overcome them?
- How are you in the team and have you ever worked in a team?
- If you ever come in an uncomfortable situation what will you do?
- What are extracurricular activities?
- I replied cricket.
- What is your role as a cricket batsman or bowler?
- Have you experienced a bad day in cricket and how do you motivate your teammates and overcome it?
- What are your achievements?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Do you know about service bonds?
- Any questions?
After two days I received mail that I am selected and Received my LOI.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!