Wipro National Level Talent Hunt Interview Experience | Off-Campus 2021
Wipro NLTH is freshers hiring initiative and it happens every year. This year I appeared for the Wipro NLTH in January and it consists of a total of 3 rounds.
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Round 1(Online Test 30 Jan): The test contains MCQ’s from Quants, reasoning, verbal and an essay writing section and coding section.
The coding section consists of two easy to moderate level questions
- Given L and R we have to give the sum of L to R in an array
- Find the alphabet letter with a large number digit sum until the sum becomes two digits.(the question was something like that I tried to find it online but it is not present)
Round 2(Technical Interview): My technical interview happened in April virtually.
- The interview introduce himself and asked me to introduce him.
- He didn’t ask anything about my projects and he instantly starts asking general HR questions
a. What are your Strength and Weakness?
b. Why should I hire you?
c. What is your biggest failure and how did you overcome it.
d. What is your 12th percentage and 10th percentage?
e. Are u willing to relocate?
- After that, he started asking technical questions.
- After that, he asked me to rate myself in programming languages I know. I Rated,
Java: 4 out of 5
C: 3 out of 5
Python: 2 out of 5
- Because I rated java 4 he asked most questions from java and oops.
- How to define variables?
- What is a constructor and how to define it?
- What is inheritance?
- What is abstraction?
- What is the difference between abstraction and encapsulation?
- How can we achieve abstraction in java?
- What is a dangling pointer? (I couldn’t answer)
- What are public IP and Private IP? ( I couldn’t answer)
- What is the OSI model?
- What are the layers of the OSI model? ( I couldn’t answer)
- Any queries?
I received mail after 25 days that I have cleared the TR interview and be ready for the HR interview.
Round 3(HR Interview): My HR interview was scheduled for June virtually.
- Tell me about Yourself.
- I told about myself and the ranks I gained in competitive sites(code chef, hacker rank).
- So he asked about what are the difficulties you faced achieving these ranks and how did u overcome them?
- How are you in the team and have you ever worked in a team?
- If you ever come in an uncomfortable situation what will you do?
- What are extracurricular activities?
- I replied cricket.
- What is your role as a cricket batsman or bowler?
- Have you experienced a bad day in cricket and how do you motivate your teammates and overcome it?
- What are your achievements?
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Do you know about service bonds?
- Any questions?
After two days I received mail that I am selected and Received my LOI.