Wipro Limited offered an internship of 8 weeks (it was from 20th May to 12th July for our batch) and it comes to our campus every year for internship and placements. They were selecting interns for the TURBO Summer Internship Programme from our college.
Round 1: Online Written Test
We had an online test on AMCAT platform after Resume Shortlisting. It consisted of 5 sections: Quantitative, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation, a section on English Usage, Coding section (with 2 questions) and Essay Writing.
9 people were selected from our college after this round and I was one of them.
Round 2: Technical Interview
We had a telephonic Technical and HR interview. It went up to 20 minutes. The very first question was “Tell me About Yourself” and I described all the projects and my skillset (which included C++). Then he asked me some basic questions about C++ like-
- Why did it come into use?
- What are the features of C++?
- Difference between Object and Instance.
- Compile time and Run time error and which one caused Stack Overflow etc.
Before cutting the call, the interviewer told me that my interview went well according to him. He told me to research for the correct answers to the questions he had asked and also that if I get selected I would need to revise my programming concepts too.
I got a call that I was selected for the HR interview round after a few days.
Round 3: HR Interview
As I already told, HR interview was also telephonic. As the HR was in a hurry, this round was finished within 5-10 minutes. The first question was again “Tell me about yourself” and this time, I tried to emphasize my communication skills and team skills. He also asked me other questions like “What do you expect from Wipro?”, “Where do you see yourself in 5 years?”, “Why do you want to join Wipro?”, “Why you should be selected?” etc.
Although there was some delay in announcing results for each round, the wait was worth it
I was selected for the TURBO Summer internship at Wipro Limited.
This article is contributed by Amrita Mishra.
- Reliance Industrial Limited Internship Interview Experience
- Reliance Industries Limited Interview Experience for IT Profile
- Reliance Industrial Limited Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Interview Experience | (Pool Placement)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited(BPCL) Interview Experience | Set 2 (Pool Campus)
- How I cracked my Wipro Interview.
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 14 (On Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus)
- Wipro interview questions for laterals | Set 1
- Wipro off campus drive Interview
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 13 (On Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience (On Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.