Wipro visited in our campus for the recruitment as a Project Engineer in PES (Product Engineering Service) domain for an internship date was 02 Mar 2016.
The process as follows:
First Round (Online Test):
Before continue with the online test they divided the students into two groups (C++ and JAVA) based on programming language interest. I had chosen JAVA.
Online Test: consisting three sections about 70 questions.
- Quantitative Aptitude based
- Logical Reasoning
- Technical set(basics of OS, DBMS, Data Structure)
Complexity of the test was moderate.
Second Round (Technical Interview):
15-20(don’t remember exactly) were selected for this round.
The questions were:
– Tell me about Yourself
– I handover him my resume, he asked in detail about the projects
– He asked me about embedded system, have your worked on embedded system(my reply was no, I was like will not get select now),
– Then he started asking questions on operating system OS services, deadlock, semaphore, synchronization, memory management
– Then he asked about the academic subjects, and then started asking about network security( about cryptographic algorithms and their technical details considering implementation)
– After this he first asked me the approach to solve a given problem statement and then asked to write algorithm for the same (PS: Consider a classroom consisting ‘n’ number of benches, each bench has ‘m’ students capacity and assume students sat on those benches, each student has unique ID, now I will pick any one student what you have to do is just identify the bench on which that student has sat). He gave me the 5-10mins to write algorithm on paper and then he asked me to explain it, he was satisfied with that.
Third round (HR Interview):
8-9 were shortlisted for this round.
The questions were:
– Tell me about yourself
– Why Wipro
– Where do you want to see yourself after 5 years
– Are you ready to relocate anywhere mainly Bangalore( as I am from Mumbai I told HR Pune would be better, as they had already recorded our preferences during registration itself, then he explained me about opportunities for the fresher’s in Bangalore, then I replied yes with smiling)
– Then he explained about PPO(Preplacement Offer), and asked me do you have any questions
After this final list came, 6 students were selected and luckily I was one of them. After 1 month I got offer letter and location was Pune (was happy). After the completion of an internship I got PPO (1-2 month later).
A couple of things that I would like to add in the end:
Be confident, write only whatever you know in your resume never lie. Be prepared with HR questions and be prepared for the unexpected ones.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Cohesity internship interview
- Robert Bosch(RBEI) Interview Experience (Off- Campus)
- Wipro Interview experience for Star profile
- Paytm Interview – Software Engineer
- Dunzo Interview – Senior Software Engineer