The process was as below-
1. First there was an online test. The test was pretty simple,it was divided into several parts. There were questions related to aptitute, english and logical resoning. Apart from that there were questions related to cs fundamentals like OS, DBMS and Networking.
In the end there was a coding question, which was of basic level.(I have to write only three lines of code.)
After this test about 120 students were shortlisted out of 700(In these 120 only 30 would remain when company visits in december.)
2. There were two interviews one technical other was HR.
Technical interview was on the phone the questions were
-Tell me something about yourself.
-Explain your projects all of them.(He was interested one of my project which was based on Internet of things and started asking question about it)
-what is internet of things?
-what is cloud computing?
-which is your language of choice?(I told him it was java and this was one of my strengths because they want Java coders)
-what is the one basic difference between java and all the other languages?(told him that java was platform independent)
-what do you mean by platform independent?(told him about JVM)
-what is JVM?
didn’t asked about any extra curricular activities, they are not interested really
HR interview was face to face it was about 3 in the morning and the HR was not in a good mood I was a bit skeptical about this
-Tell me about your self.
-what do know about wipro.
-are you a team player?(well everybody is)
-what is your greatest strength?Explain with your real life example.
-what is your weakness?Explain with your real example?
-how will you work under pressure when you have a lot of dependencies?
-who is your greatest motivation?(told him that it was my dad)
-how will your dad feel when this morning you will call him and tell that you were not selected in wipro.(Now note that if they are not willing to hire you they will never ask these sort of question, these are just asked to check if you buckle under pressure, and it means you are on rignt track)
-why do you want to join wipro?(told him that because it is an indian multinational it will give me a sense of pride)
-so why wipro, why not infosys it is also indian.(told him clearly that infosys did not came for placement)
-so tomorrow if IBM buys wipro then you will leave us?(told him no because the the work culture and other things will be indian blah blah..)
-OK. very well, you may go now.
In the end I was selected with 14 other students(from 30 odd students). A couple of things that I will like to add in the end
-Never write anything in your resume that you do not know or you are not in touch with at the present. In my case for example I knew SQL and C++ but not in good touch with them so I just removed them. Fewer things in resume does not mean you will not be selected.
-Never buckle under pressure and always be polite because people do get kicked out of HR round and it is the worst thing ever.
-And lastly prepare every HR questions beforehand and be prepared for the unexpected ones.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Wipro interview questions for laterals | Set 1
- OneTrust- Software Developer Interview
- Sprinklr On Campus Internship
- FactSet On-Campus Interview Experience
- Arcesium Interview Experience (Internship)
- Cerner Interview Experience (Off-Campus) for the role of Software Engineer