Wipro came to our college on 10th September 2019. There was total 3 round
Writetn Round: This round was based on Aptitude, Verbal, logical reasoning and essay included type questions were asked. The written test was easy (be careful with the essay part).
After clearing written, technical and HR happened.
- What is the primary key?
- Why is an alternate key?
- What is mapping cardinality?
- How to implement one to one mapping?
- What is a unique constraint?
- Asked me to write a program using C or JAVA:
Count words in a sentence and print second word and second last word.
Input: I am a very good boy. Output: 6 am good
- Relocation problem
- Night Shift problem?
- New technologies that I love.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Wipro Interview Experience | Wipro Elite NTH-2020 batch - Off Campus
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience (On Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 14 (On Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 7 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | On-Campus
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 13 (On Campus)
- Wipro Turbo Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.