Wipro Interview Experience for Project Engineer (On-Campus)
Wipro conducted a drive in our college recently. Here is brief summary of it.
- Cut off CGPA: 6
- Almost all branches were allowed
Round 1: Online test
This round was conducted on the AMCAT platform. There were many sections in this round.
- Section 1: This section had aptitude questions. The difficulty level was basic to easy.
- Section 2: This section had logical reasoning.
- Section 3: This section had questions based on English grammar & comprehension. So if you are weak in English, then you have to start preparation. I was reading spiritual books such as “Coming Back”, “Beyond Birth & Death”, “Bhagavad Gita as it is” which helped me in this round.
- Section 4: It was a Coding Round, which consists of 2 questions. Both were of easy level. The first question was that we had to find by how much amount a sorted array was rotated. I don’t remember the second one but it was an array question and it was also easy. I passed all test cases of both problems, but those who solved one was also allowed to next round(this again depends on scores from other section)
- Section 5: This had essay writing. The topic I got is “Is sports necessary for students or is it distracting?”. Again English comes into the picture here. Marks was allotted for grammar & content in the essay.
Round 2: Technical and HR rounds
- This was both mix of technical & HR rounds. Some got only technical questions, some got only HR questions. Around 204 students were shortlisted for interview
- I got the question of finding the second maximum element in an array without using the sort function.
Around 100 students were selected & I was one of them. But then I rejected the offer as I received offers from IBM