Wipro Interview Experience for Project Engineer (On-Campus)
Wipro conducted a drive in our college recently. Here is brief summary of it.
- Cut off CGPA: 6
- Almost all branches were allowed
Round 1: Online test
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
This round was conducted on the AMCAT platform. There were many sections in this round.
- Section 1: This section had aptitude questions. The difficulty level was basic to easy.
- Section 2: This section had logical reasoning.
- Section 3: This section had questions based on English grammar & comprehension. So if you are weak in English, then you have to start preparation. I was reading spiritual books such as “Coming Back”, “Beyond Birth & Death”, “Bhagavad Gita as it is” which helped me in this round.
- Section 4: It was a Coding Round, which consists of 2 questions. Both were of easy level. The first question was that we had to find by how much amount a sorted array was rotated. I don’t remember the second one but it was an array question and it was also easy. I passed all test cases of both problems, but those who solved one was also allowed to next round(this again depends on scores from other section)
- Section 5: This had essay writing. The topic I got is “Is sports necessary for students or is it distracting?”. Again English comes into the picture here. Marks was allotted for grammar & content in the essay.
Round 2: Technical and HR rounds
- This was both mix of technical & HR rounds. Some got only technical questions, some got only HR questions. Around 204 students were shortlisted for interview
- I got the question of finding the second maximum element in an array without using the sort function.
Around 100 students were selected & I was one of them. But then I rejected the offer as I received offers from IBM