Wipro Elite NLTH Interview Experience
Wipro conducted Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2019 for the 1st time.
There was total 3 Round :
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Round 1(Online Test): There were questions comprised of quants, logical reasoning, English, essay, and coding.
- For coding 2 questions are given we can write code using C, C++, Java, Python.
- Coding question are of moderate levels. Total duration was about 2.30hrs.
- I got select from 1st round and called for technical interview.
Round 2(Technical interview): Firstly interviewer asked me to introduce myself.
- Then asked me to write a code on string reverse without function in java.
- Once I wrote the code he asked me few questions on java like what is constructor in java, is java 100% object oriented, difference between c++ and java.
- He was satisfied with my answers. Then asked some project related questions.
- Post that he given me a situation ‘If you saw once of your coworker is performing some unethical work what will be your primary responsibility. I said ‘will try to collect evidence and then report it to my manager’. He convinced.
- Then asked me if I have any backlog or arrears in college, education gap, etc.
- Within few minutes got to know that I have cleared technical interview. Then called for HR.
Round 3(HR interview): Firstly she congrats me for clearing 1st and 2nd round.
- Then asked to introduce myself.
- Followed by my strengths, goals, why i want to join Wipro, if I’m ready to relocate, whether having any educational gap, backlog.
- I answered all the questions confidently. She was extremely friendly.
And then finally after 2days got a mail from HR stating I have been selected.