Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt (NTH) Interview Experience | On-Campus 2022
Hello everyone! I recently interviewed with Wipro and decided to share my experience with you. Wipro visited our campus for Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 hiring. The recruitment process comprised two rounds. Here is the breakdown.
Round 1(Online Test): Our online test was scheduled on September 3rd, 2021, and was of 128 minutes.
- It comprised four sections: Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Coding (Python, Java, C, C++), and Essay Writing(100-200 words)
- The coding questions were of easy to moderate level. We were required to pass at least 2 test cases for both questions to clear the online test.
Round 2(Technical + HR Interview): The online test results rolled out on September 8th, 2021. I was selected. Thereafter, my interview was scheduled on September 19th, 2021. In my case, the technical and HR interviews were combined. However, many of my friends had separate rounds for technical and HR. It was easy and lasted for about 15 minutes.
Here are the questions that were asked to me.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why Wipro?
- You did many cloud projects. Which platform did you use?
- What is the serverless service in AWS?
- Can you elaborate each project in brief?
- Did you use any DBMS in your projects? (I had used MongoDB and said so)
- Why did you choose MongoDB and not others?
- Explain OOP concepts in detail.
- What are covariant variables?
- What is the difference between method overloading and method overriding? Explain with examples.
- Does Java support multiple inheritance?
- What are DDL and DML commands in SQL? Explain with examples.
- Is UPDATE a DML command?
- Explain the types of polymorphism.
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Are you aware of signing a bond with our company after training? (to which I replied yes)
- Are you comfortable in signing the bond?
Finally, the interviewer said that she was done with the interview and the call got disconnected. So, the interview was focused on my projects, OOP concepts, and DBMS. You require preparing these to the core to ensure your selection in Wipro.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!