Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt Interview Experience (On-Campus)
Hello everyone! I recently interviewed with Wipro and decided to share my experience with you. Wipro visited our campus for Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 hiring. Firstly they organized Pre-placement talk in August 2021 where they told about the new hiring pattern. Pattern as follows:
Pre-placement talk –> Resume Shortlisting –> Online Written test –> Business discussion
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
Online Written Test: The online written test in our college was conducted on 2 September, 2021 and platform was Amcat.
- The test consists of 5 rounds which we have to do in 128 minutes.
- Verbal Ability (22 ques in 18 min), Logical Reasoning (14 ques in 14 min), Aptitude (16 ques in 16 min), Coding (2 ques in 60 min) and Essay writting (1 essay in 20 min).
- The level of online test was medium. The coding ques are of easy to medium level. Some students got very easy ques like count the characters in a string, convert lowercase characters to uppercase characters and vice-versa.
- I got 1st ques to return index of the elements whose sum is equal to given sum in an array and 2nd ques was to return the difference between maximum and minimum number’s count in an array. I was able to solve one and half coding ques.
I got result of online test on 9 September,2021 that I cleared it. My business discussion round was scheduled for 16 September,2021 through Superset platform.
Business Discussion Round: The business discussion round was consist of both Technical and HR round and there was only one interviewer. The questions are:
- Introduce yourself
- Are you aware of bond? Are you ready to sign the bond?
- Are you willing to reallocate?
- Do you have any backlog? Do you have any educational gap?
- You are from ECE branch then why you are choosing an IT job?
- What are the qualities of team leader? Suppose you are team leader and leading a team of 5 members and you have to deliver a project in 7days. How will you do that?
- Which programming language you are comfortable with? (Said C++) then what is static and dynamic memory allocation? What is stack and heap memory? How to release unused memory?
- Then a coding ques to count the no.of characters and alphabets in a given string
- Then explain your recent project(brief intro, technology used, challange faced)
- Are of comfortable with python as well?(written python in resume) what is tuple? Why and where it is used?
- He asked approach of a coding ques. Print difference of number and reverse of that number.
The interview went for about 30 minutes.
I got result on 23 September,2021 through TPO that I was selected.