Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt Interview Experience | Off-Campus 2021
I had registered for Wipro NTH off-campus placement drive.
Round 1(Online Test): Consisting of 3 sections
- Section 1- Quants + Verbal + Logical
- Section 2- Two Coding questions
- Section 3- Essay writing of 400 words.
The total duration was 128 minutes.
I got my interview mail after 15 days.
Round 2: It consisted of TR as well as HR round and lasted for 15 minutes approx.
- I was asked to introduce myself.
- Then the interviewer asked me about my project and my role in the team.
- Next, I was asked which programming language I was comfortable in, and a few basic questions like what is function overloading, difference between structure & union, pointer, pointer to pointer and difference between for and while loop.
- Then the interviewer asked me whether I had given any presentation to an audience or spoken publicly. Also, if I would be comfortable addressing an audience.
- Lastly, the interviewer asked me whether I would be able to relocate.
- And “do you have any questions for me?”
Finally, I got my letter of intent after a week!
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...