Congratulations on your successful completion of written test.
After your written test which is conducted by AMCAT and having 2 rounds:
- Reasoning, Aptitude, Reasoning: you have to pass it necessarily for be in competition because if you are not qualifying this round then you will be disqualified.
- Automata: In this section, you are asked to write two programs, either in C, C++ or Java.
After these rounds, you will be provided results within 2 days and asked for an interview.
Then Interview Process having 2 rounds i.e.
- Technical Interview In this round you will be asked different technical questions like they will discuss your B.Tech. The project, they ask you to write Program in your known language, you will be asked about OSI Layer also they will discuss something related to your concerned Stream like as CSE, ECE, IT.
- HR Interview in this round your resume plays an important role and it will be discussed during interview Also you will be definitely asking these questions:
- Tell me about yourself?
- What are your hobbies?
- What are your weak areas?
- How your hobbies will be helpful in your role and ensure growth in organization?
- Are you willing to relocate? (say “YES” if you want the job)
- Are you ready to work in shifts? (say “YES” if you want the job)
If you are a girl then they will ask you:
Being a girl how will you able to relocate and ready to work in shifts?
All the best.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.