Getting the Interview
Referral – I approached an employee of Wingify using LinkedIn. He referred me for the position of Frontend Engineer.
In this platform there is no time limit, but the screen will be recorded, so your coding approach and time taken will be shared to the interviewer when you submit the code.
Question 2 : Write an implementation of a function “value” which returns the value of the inner most function(nested functions was given).
Question 3 : Write an implementation of a function called “flatten” that flattens a nested object. The method takes an object and returns a new flattened object.
Question 4 : Write an implementation of a function “callAfter” that enables ANY function to be called after some specified duration. The output of the function should remain the same.
Question 5 : Write an implementation of a function called `generateSelector` to generate a CSS selector path of a DOM element.
It was a Google Hangout Round. I was asked to explain about one of the projects mentioned in the Resume.
Then basic questions related to Web Development like http vs https method, get vs post request was asked.
Then one final coding questions related to the event loop was asked.
asked to tell about 1 of the project
basic questions like
http vs https, get vs post
Round 3: (final technical round):
This was also Google Hangout round. It started with discussion about my projects and other work that I mentioned in my resume.
Then 2 Coding questions were asked.
Question 1. To find 2 missing number in O(1) space complexity
Question 2. To Find nth node from the tail of the linked list.
Then one final theoritical question related to Web Developement was asked and the questions was :
Explain difference between document and window .
- Sprinklr Interview Experience for Frontend Engineer | Off-Campus
- Wingify Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Wingify Interview Experience
- Paytm Interview Experience (<2 yrs Experienced FrontEnd)
- Livspace Interview Experience | Frontend SDE-I (Bangalore)
- Synopsys Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus for R&D Engineer)
- Synopsys Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus for R&D Engineer)
- DE Shaw On-Campus Interview Experience | QA Engineer
- Payoda Interview Experience | On-Campus for R& D Engineer
- Directi Interview Experience | Set 23 (On-Campus for Platform Engineer)
- Opera Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus For Software Engineer)
- Myntra Interview Experience | Set 8 (On-Campus For Software Engineer)
- Snapdeal Interview Experience | Set 14 (On-Campus for Software Engineer 1)
- Oracle Interview Experience | Set 52 (On-Campus for Application Engineer)
- Oyo Rooms Interview experience | Set 22(On Campus for Software engineer)
- Newgen Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus for Software Engineer)
- Yahoo Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for System Engineer)
- SRI Delhi Interview Experience (On Campus for Software Engineer)
- Infosys Interview Experience (On-Campus for System Engineer)
- Opera Interview Experience | Set 4 ( On Campus-Software Engineer )
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.