Why we should use ASP.NET?
ASP.NET is a web framework designed by Microsoft Inc. that is extensively used to build robust web applications. In this article, we will analyze why ASP.NET should be chosen over other accessible web frameworks.
Following are some main advantages of ASP.NET which makes it better than other frameworks available in the market:
- The ASP.NET framework is facilitated by a powerful toolkit and designer in the integrated development environment of Visual Studio. Drag-and-drop server controls and auto-deployment are only a couple of the features this versatile tool offers.
- ASP.NET framework reduces higher costs along with creating custom web applications with all features.
- ASP.NET framework has led to the rising of Microsoft app development.
- The most recent framework of ASP.NET is ASP.NET core which is an open-source, cross-platform, and cloud-based internet-connected web application.
- ASP.NET core encourages the creation of effective web apps along with mobile apps and IoT apps.
- These applications offer improved efficiency by taking advantage of early linking, just-in-time compilation, native optimization, and caching services straight out of the box.
- ASP.NET greatly decreases the amount of code needed to build massive applications with tighter security and improved performance.
- Lesser code encourages the application to easily manage and effectively maintain.
- These applications have windows authentication which makes the applications more secure.
- In ASP.NET applications, source code and HTML files are together, so ASP.NET pages are easy to manage and write. The source code is now being run on the computer. This gives the websites a lot of strength and versatility.
- ASP.NET is strictly server-side programming, so the ASP.NET code will run on the server before it is sent to the browser.
- These applications are language-independent, so it allows you to select the language that is best for you.
- All processes are tightly supervised and handled by the ASP.NET runtime, meaning that if the process is dead, a new process can be generated in place, which helps keep the applications continuously ready to handle requests.
- ASP.NET helps in developing robust web application.