Each and every one of us always has this question “How to hack Facebook” in our minds, most of us have already tried looking for this on Google, have gone to various Websites which tells various methods to do so! But today let’s see another side of the coin and will find the answer to the Question “How not to Hack Facebook” and why this is important for personal Security.
Hacking Facebook is not as easy as most self-proclaimed Hackers will tell you and if anyhow you manage to hack the server and enter into Facebook’s Database (Which is not even possible!) you will soon land yourself in Police Custody.
The Legal side: Most of us think that our Facebook account is one’s personal property but it’s not, Facebook allows you to connect with your friends, share the stuff but that does not mean that it is your integral property; even if you try to hack your personal account it will also be termed as illegal and is a potential Cyber Crime.
Phishing: Phishing is also a method where one create a fake Facebook login page and send a link of that page to the victim and when he/she logs into Facebook using that link you will get victim’s log in details. Yes, this method did use to work a while ago but now Facebook is much aware of such suspicious activity and will not allow you to send that malicious link and can even suspend your account for doing so.
There are several other methods also which you will find every time search for “How to hack Facebook” but all of them are either fake or are now in the knowledge of Facebook’s Security team and if you ever try to use them you will find yourself in much trouble!
Auto Liker: Many of us have FB pages and want to have a huge number of likes and followers and for this people use Auto Likers. Auto Likers works in a way where they will ask you to generate a Session key by giving your FB credentials. A session key is nothing but a type of password which allows them to use your Facebook account without your knowledge. They might give you a number of machine-generated likes but they will now also have a complete access to your account and can use it for illegal activities.
Please refrain from using them, instead focusing on creating better content will automatically help you in growing your page and will give you a potential organic audience.
Secure yourself : Facebook now has features like two-factor authentication so that your account is safe and secure. You should never believe on these self-proclaimed hackers who says that they can hack Facebook, by doing this you will save your account as well as your time and money.
Summary : Ethical Hacking is not just about Facebook or any other Social media account rather it is a field where you gain knowledge so that you can find Security loopholes or Vulnerabilities and can fix them to make your application more secure.
- Which language should you learn first if you want to make an app?
- 13 Things You Should Know Before You Enter In Web Development
- 12 Reasons Why You Should Learn Python in 2019
- 8 Reasons Why You Should Switch To Kotlin From Java
- What is Dark Web and Why You Should Access it Carefully!
- Why You Should Become a Self-Taught Programmer?
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Python For Big Data
- Why You Should Opt Out From Ubuntu?
- Why You Should Switch to Kotlin from Java to Develop Android Apps?
- How to Hack a Open WiFi?
- If you’re not paying for a product, then you probably are the product
- How Facebook Display Ads for something you searched
- 6 Best CSS frameworks You should Know to design Attractive Websites
- 13 Technical Skills You Should Have As A Developer
- UI vs UX Design : Which Career Option Should You Choose?
- 10 Things You Should Know As a Web Developer
- Should You Connect Your Devices to Free Wi-Fi?
- Top 7 Google Play Store Tips That You Should Try
- Top 5 IDEs for C++ That You Should Try Once
- 10 Mac OS Keyboard Shortcuts That You Should Know
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.