The HTML accepts non hexadecimal character as 0 so we all know that 0-9 define zero to nine then A-F define ten to fifteen. So there are so many words that can be a color like chucknorris as deep blood red color like this.
If you are putting any word at bgcolor that contains a few hexadecimal character then that character will show you some unexpected color that you never imagine. It works like #F00F00 is equal to #FotFot. But this will only work on bgcolor inside the table tag nowhere else.
chucknorris = c00c0000000 in hexadecimal, after that it split that into three equal groups like c00c 0000 0000 and after that it will truncate from the right down to two characters, makes that RGB color (C0, 00, 00) that is same as RGB(198, 0, 0) which is blood red.
Below example illustrates this concept:
There are so many other colors can be made, if you try to create. The basic rule is words have to contain at least one character in the range of A-F inside of that hexadecimal conversion like grass, crap, chucknorr, khoocnocr, and mrt. You can create by your own, but this is not the correct procedure to choose hexadecimal.
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by this procedure are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- HTML | Color Styles and HSL
- HTML | DOM HR color Property
- HTML <hr> color Attribute
- HTML | DOM Input Color Object
- HTML | DOM Input Color name Property
- HTML | DOM Input Color value Property
- HTML | DOM Style color Property
- HTML | <basefont> color Attribute
- HTML | <input type="color">
- HTML | <font> color Attribute
- HTML | DOM Input Color disabled Property
- HTML | DOM Input Color autofocus Property
- HTML | DOM Input Color type Property
- HTML | DOM Input Color form Property
- How to Create Text Color Animation using HTML and CSS ?
- HTML | DOM Input Color defaultValue Property
- HTML | DOM Input Color autocomplete Property
- HTML | Change Background color using onmouseover property
- How to Create an Effect to Change Button Color using HTML and CSS ?