What is White Hat SEO?
White hat SEO (Search Engine Optimization) aims to furnish search engines with relevant information about the content on the site and present it. White hat SEO refers to the utilization of optimization strategies that emphasis on a human audience contradicted to search engines and completely follows search engine principles and policies. White hat SEO is more frequently used by those individuals who mean to make long haul speculation on their site.
White hat SEO procedures are altogether intended to gathering organic search traffic with high-quality content. It focuses on people first, and then on search engines. White hat SEO methods convey no risk of being punished by Google. A few instances of White Hat SEO methods include using keywords, backlinking, third party referencing to improve link popularity, and writing content for human readers.
White Hat SEO techniques:
|Guest Blogging||It means writing blogs for another person’s site. It helps in getting backlinks.|
|Quality Content||Write original and relevant contents. Quality contents attract users to visit a website from now and again.|
|Rewriting||Modifying metadata to include more relevant information.|
|Link Baiting||It is the creation of content that impels people to link to your page from another website. The purpose is increasing the number of inbound links to content and in this way improving its performance in search engine results.|
What is Black Hat SEO?
Black hat SEO refers to the untrustworthy strategies utilized by certain website admins to get higher search engine ranking. Black hat SEO techniques are typically geared towards search bots first, rather than human readers. This procedure conveys a high risk of being penalized by Google. A few instances of Black hat SEO techniques include keyword stuffing, invisible text, adding irrelevant keywords to the page content, etc.
Black Hat SEO techniques:
|Cloaking||In this strategy content as viewed by users is different from that of search engines.|
|Keyword Stuffing||It is an unethical SEO method. It means inserting numerous instances of specific keywords into content to try to get better search engine rankings.|
|Doorway Page||Fake pages that the user will never observe.|
|Hidden text||Hidden text can’t be viewed by users but it is readable by search engines bots.||Comment Spam||Comment posted on a blog for the purpose of creating an Inbound link.|
- 46% of all Google searches are local.
- 97% of page-one outcomes have at least one image on the page.
- Lex Program to print the total characters, white spaces, tabs in the given input file
- Black Friday Sale - Programmers Have Carts, GeeksforGeeks Has Deals!
- Black Hat SEO - Is It Really Worth?
- How to Become a Network Engineer?
- DynamoDB: Understand The Benefits With Real Life Use Cases
- Dockerizing a simple Django app
- Introduction To Digital Twin
- What is Google Glass ?
- How to Install and Configure Elasticsearch on Ubuntu ?
- Tips to Get Your Resume Shortlisted For Top Tech Companies
- Impact of AI and ML On Warfare Techniques
- How To Develop A Standard SQL Suite For A Robust Streaming Process?
- How to Prepare for Microsoft Software Development Engineering Interview?
- Web Scrapping - Legal or Illegal?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.