WHISHWORKS Interview Experience
I interviewed with WHISHWORKS last year in June for position of Software Engineer. I was contacted by HR through my Linkedin profile.
Round 1:(on phone)
- Discussion on my previous projects, Internship and current job experience.
- Why you want to leave my current organization.
- How HTTPS works in detail.
- List methods in Java Object class.
- What is immutable? Give example in context of java.
- What is ternary search?
- How google maps work? How can you design your own and how will you implement the route finding?
- What value addition you want to do at WHISHWORKS.
- How to build a Automatic code review and correction tool.
Overall the process was friendly and all my interviewers focussed on my resume.