In Julia, while loop is used to execute a block of statements repeatedly until a given condition is satisfied. And when the condition becomes false, the line immediately after the loop in the program is executed. If the condition is false when the while loop is executed first time, then the body of the loop will never be executed.
while expression statement(s) end
Here, ‘while‘ is the keyword to start while loop, ‘expression‘ is the condition to be satisfied, and ‘end‘ is the keyword to end the while loop.
Note: A block of code is the set of statements enclosed between the conditional statement and the ‘end‘ statement.
- Julia continue Keyword | Continue iterating to next value of a loop in Julia
- Julia break Keyword | Exiting from a loop in Julia
- Julia end Keyword | Marking end of blocks in Julia
- Julia function keyword | Create user-defined functions in Julia
- Julia local Keyword | Creating a local variable in Julia
- Julia global Keyword | Creating a global variable in Julia
- For loop in Julia
- Loop Vectorization in Julia
- Getting ceiling value of x in Julia - ceil() Method
- Getting floor value of x in Julia - floor() Method
- Getting the minimum value from a list in Julia - min() Method
- Package Management in Julia
- Visualisation in Julia
- Random Numbers Ecosystem in Julia - The Pseudo Side
- Accessing element at a specific index in Julia - getindex() Method
- Get size of string in Julia - sizeof() Method
- Reverse a string in Julia - reverse() Method
- Fill an array with specific values in Julia | Array fill() method
- Accessing each element of a collection in Julia - foreach() Method
- Counting number of elements in an array in Julia - count() Method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.