In this article we will see how we can find the wally in the given image. Where’s Wally?, also called Where’s Waldo? in North America is a British puzzle books. The books consist of a series of detailed double-page spread illustrations showing dozens or more people doing a variety of amusing things at a given location. Readers are challenged to find a character named Wally hidden in the group.
Image used in the program –
Wally Description : Wally is identified by his red-and-white-striped shirt, bobble hat, and glasses, but many illustrations contain red herrings involving deceptive use of red-and-white striped objects.
In order to do this we will use mahotas library. Mahotas is a computer vision and image processing library for Python. It includes many algorithms implemented in C++ for speed while operating in numpy arrays and with a very clean Python interface.
Command to install mahotas –
pip install mahotas
Below is the implementation –
- Loading Image using Mahotas - Python
- Mahotas - Transforming image using Daubechies wavelet
- Mahotas – Edges using Difference of Gaussian for binary image
- Mahotas - Re-Labeling
- Mahotas - Labelled Image from the Normal Image
- Mahotas - Getting Mean Value of Image
- Mahotas - Element Structure for Eroding Image
- Mahotas - RGB to Gray Conversion
- Mahotas - Dilating Image
- Mahotas - Eroding Image
- Mahotas - Opening Process on Image
- Mahotas - Element Structure for Dilating Image
- Python Mahotas - Introduction
- Mahotas - Sizes of Labeled Region
- Mahotas - Weight of Labeled Region
- Mahotas - Filtering Region
- Mahotas - Removing Bordered Labeled
- Mahotas - Filtering Labels
- Mahotas - Setting Threshold
- Mahotas - Gaussian filtering
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : drakeerv3