Suppose that a user creates a webpage. Now he has a webpage, which contains an IFrame and a Button. Once the user presses the button, he/she needs the IFrame to be reloaded/refreshed. How are we going to make this possible? We are going to be finding it in the article.
The following syntax is work for both cases, where the IFrame is provided & loaded from the same domain, and where the IFrame is not from the same domain.
NOTE: In Firefox, if you are going to use window.frames, it might not be indexed by id. So you have to index it by index or name.
When we load the code:
- HTML | DOM Location reload() Method
- How to reload or re-render the entire page using AngularJS?
- How to reload page after specific seconds in jQuery ?
- Hot Reload in ElectronJS
- Hot Reload in ElectronJS | Set - 2
- Best way to initialize empty array in PHP
- What is the best way to include CSS file? Why use @import?
- Best way to make a d3.js visualization layout responsive
- Best Way to Learn NodeJS - A Complete Roadmap
- How to refresh a file in Node.js ?
- Refresh a page using PHP
- How to refresh a page using jQuery?
- How to refresh parent page on closing a popup ?
- Remove border from IFrame using CSS
- HTML | <iframe> width Attribute
- HTML | DOM IFrame Object
- HTML | <iframe> sandbox Attribute