The latest version Bootstrap version v4.3.1 was released is February 2019.
Let’s have a look at the new features this new version has to offer.
- .rounded-sm and .rounded-lg has been added for the small and large border-radius.
- .modal-dialog-scrollable modifier class has been added for scrolling the content inside a modal.
- .list-group-horizontal modifier classes has been added. These are used for displaying the list groups as a horizontal row.
- The .text-break has been newly introduced for applying word breaks in the paragraph.
- .rounded-sm and .rounded-lg for applying border radius to the divisions.
- .modal-dialog-scrollable enables scrolling within a given modal. This allows more data to be entered into the modal box, without having to worry about the paragraph size.
- .list-group-horizontal modifier classes has been added. It displays the list groups as a horizontal row.
Improvements in the new version
- There used to be some variables that used to inherit their values from either the parent or some other element. The inherent values have been set to null for those elements and will remain so until modified personally by the user.
- The focus style of the badges now matches their background color.
- img-retina, invisible, float, and size mixins properties have been deprecated in the v4.3, and will be completely removed from v5.0 onwards.
Example of scrollable dialog box
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- Include Bootstrap in AngularJS using ng-bootstrap
- Difference between Bootstrap 4 and Bootstrap 5
- Difference Between Bootstrap 3 and Bootstrap 4
- Bootstrap 4 | Tables
- Bootstrap 4 | Colors
- Bootstrap 4 | Popover
- Bootstrap 4 | Buttons
- Bootstrap 4 | Alerts
- Bootstrap 4 | Images
- Bootstrap 4 | Jumbotron
- Bootstrap 4 | Spinners
- Bootstrap 4 | Scrollspy
- Bootstrap | Scrollspy
- Bootstrap 4 | Typography
- Bootstrap 4 | Tooltip
- Bootstrap 4 | Navigation Bar
- Bootstrap 4 | Navs
- Bootstrap 4 | Nav-pills
- Bootstrap 4 | Introduction
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.