Usage of NoScript tag:
The tag defines alternate content that will be displayed if the user has disabled script or browser does not support script.
It can be used inside both <head> and <body> tag.
<noscript> Contents… </noscript>
- How to Serve Static Content using Node.js ?
- What is the purpose of "role" attribute in HTML ?
- What does '<?=' short open tag mean in PHP ?
- Which Characters Should Be Escaped Inside A "pre" tag?
- Difference between <article> tag and <section> tag
- Why <big> tag is not in HTML5 while <small> tag exists ?
- Why does sizeof(x++) not increment x in C?
- What does the “+” (plus sign) CSS selector mean?
- What does the CSS rule “clear: both” do?
- What does $$ (dollar dollar or double dollar) means in PHP ?
- What does main() return in C and C++?
- Where does PHP store the error log? (php5, apache, fastcgi, cpanel)
- What does symbol tilde (~) denotes in CSS ?
- Why does AngularJS include an empty option in select ?
- What does .modal('dispose') do in Bootstrap 4 ?
- Why PHP script does not create a directory with 777 permissions ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : shrihari689