Usage of NoScript tag:
The tag defines alternate content that will be displayed if the user has disabled script or browser does not support script.
It can be used inside both <head> and <body> tag.
<noscript> Contents… </noscript>
- How to Serve Static Content using Node.js ?
- What is the purpose of "role" attribute in HTML ?
- How to dynamically load JS inside JS ?
- How to place a div inside an iframe for IE ?
- Which Characters Should Be Escaped Inside A "pre" tag?
- Index inside map() Function
- CSS | page-break-inside Property
- How to add Google map inside html page without using API key ?
- How to replace a word inside a string in PHP ?
- How to apply border inside a table ?
- Add the slug field inside Django Model
- CSS to put icon inside an input element in a form
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : shrihari689