- The “no-js” class is available in the markup by default.
- The “no-js” class is added to the topmost html element which serves as an instruction for Modernizr.
<!--[if (gt IE 9)|!(IE)]><!--> <html lang="en" class="no-js"> <!--<![endif]-->
- How to use links on card-img-overlay class in Bootstrap 4 ?
- How to use Class in Node.js ?
- How to use grid-breakpoint class in Bootstrap ?
- How to use mailto in HTML ?
- How to use jQuery to Search and Replace HTML elements?
- How to use Meta Tag to redirect an HTML page?
- Why to use .html instead of .htm extension?
- How to use AngularJS to Display HTML content value ?
- How to use complex HTML with twitter Bootstrap tooltip using jQuery ?
- Use of blockquote, q and cite tags in HTML
- What is the use of data-reactid attribute in HTML ?
- How to find the parent class name with known class in jQuery ?
- How to override the CSS properties of a class using another CSS class ?
- Difference between Class.method and Class.prototype.method
- How to use SQLMAP to test a website for SQL Injection vulnerability
- How to use animation on favicon image ?
- Use of Shopify Apps
- What is the use of the @ symbol in PHP?
- How to use a switch case 'or' in PHP?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.