- React is used for creating websites, web apps, SPAs etc.
- It is responsible for rendering of UI components, It is considered as V part Of MVC framework.
- React’s virtual DOM is faster than the conventional full refresh model, since the virtual DOM refreshes only parts of the page, Thus decreasing the page refresh time.
- React uses components as basic unit of UI which can be reused this saves coding time.
- Simple and easy to learn.
React sample code
Basic Introduction Of React Native:
- React Native is a framework that is used to create cross-platform Native apps. It means you can create native apps and the same app will run on Android and ios.
- React native have all the benefits of ReactJS
- React native allows developers to create native apps in web-style approach.
- Front end developer can become mobile developer easily.
Sample React Native code
- Difference between React Native and Flutter
- Why You Should Choose React Native?
- How React Native works?
- How to Create Button in React-Native App ?
- React Native | Expo - BarCodeScanner
- Android & iOS App development using React Native with Expo
- Difference between React.js and Angular.js
- Context in React
- ReactJS | State in React
- Introduction to React-Redux
- Introduction to React Hooks
- How to Use Particles.js in React Project ?
- File uploading in React.js
- React.js (Introduction and Working)
- Code Splitting in React
- Material UI Introduction and Installation for React
- How to Deploy Your React Websites on GitHub?
- React.js | Uncontrolled Vs Controlled Inputs
- 7 React Best Practices Every Web Developer Should Follow
- 8 Useful Testing Tools, Libraries and Frameworks For React Developers
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.