OffsetHeight: It is the property that helps to measure the visible height of an element in terms of pixels including the CSS properties like element visible content, vertical padding, border, and scrollbar but not top and bottom margin.
offsetHeight = Visible content + padding + border + scrollbar
ClientHeight: It is the property that helps to measure the inner height of an element in terms of pixels including the CSS properties like padding but not the horizontal scrollbar height, border, or margin.
clientHeight = Visible content + padding
- Before Click on the Button:
- After Click on the Button:
- HTML | DOM offsetHeight Property
- HTML | DOM clientHeight Property
- What is the difference between GUI and CUI?
- Web 1.0, Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 with their difference
- Difference between JSP and ASP
- Difference between ASP and ASP.NET
- Difference between “!==” and “==!” in PHP
- What is the difference between (NaN != NaN) & (NaN !== NaN)?
- Difference Between HTML and ASP
- Difference between array() and  in PHP
- Difference between ReactJS and Vue.js
- What is the difference between Perl and PHP ?
- Difference between Where and Group By
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.