Positive Infinity is different from mathematical infinity in the following ways:
- The product of two positive infinity is positive infinity
- Product of positive and negative infinity is negative infinity
- If we divide any positive number by positive infinity, we will get positive 0
- If we divide any negative number by positive infinity, we will get negative 0
- 0 multiplied by positive infinity is NaN
- NaN multiplied by positive infinity is NaN
- We get negative infinity when we divide positive infinity by any negative number (except negative infinity)
- We get positive infinity when we divide positive infinity by any positive number (except positive infinity)
- Positive infinity divided by either positive or negative infinity is NaN
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Internet Explorer/Edge
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.