Negative infinity is different from mathematical infinity in the following ways:
- Negative infinity results in 0 when divided by any other number.
- When divided by itself or positive infinity, negative infinity return NaN
- Negative infinity, when divided by any positive number (apart from positive infinity) is negative infinity.
- Negative infinity, divided by any negative number (apart from negative infinity) is positive infinity.
- If we multiply negative infinity with NaN, we will get NaN as a result.
- The product of NaN and negative infinity is 0.
- The product of two negative infinities is always a positive infinity.
- The product of both positive and negative infinity is always negative infinity.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Internet Explorer/Edge